WSG Development Sdn. Bhd. is a property development company established in the year 2007 in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The head office is located at Suite No. E9 & E10, 5th Floor, CPS Tower, Centre Point, No. 1 Jalan Centre Point, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
The Company was established by Datuk Susan Wong Siew Guen who is also the company's Managing Director.
The Company's maiden and current on-going projects are the The Palm Condominium and The Palm Square in Kinarut, Sabah. The 576 units of residential condominiums together with 70 units of shop-lots and a supermarket is expected to be completed by the year 2014.
WSG Development Sdn. Bhd. is the sister company to Mega Sunwise Sdn. Bhd. which was established in the year 2006.
Mega Sunwise Sdn. Bhd. is a property development company established in the year 2006 in Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Together with WSG Development Sdn. Bhd. the company was established by Datuk Susan Wong Siew Guen who is also the Managing Director of the company.
The Company's maiden project is The River Park Kinarut which consist of 207 lots of Double-Storey Terrace houses and is located in the Kinarut area. The reception was positive with all units SOLD OUT and the development was completed with Occupation Certificate on May 2010.
The company's current projects are Rose Garden Kinarut, a large-scale development that features 378 units of Double-Storey Terrace and 12 units of Semi-Detached houses, and Rose Garden Plaza Kinarut, which consist of 14 units of Double-Storey & Triple-Storey Shoplots.
Managing Director Profile
Datuk Susan Wong Siew Guen - Managing Director of Mega Sunwise Sdn. Bhd. & WSG Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Over 30 years of experience in the property development industry. Previously working under the prestigious Wong Kwok Group until recently establishing Mega Sunwise Sdn. Bhd. in the year 2006 and WSG Development Sdn. Bhd. in 2007 respectively.
- Graduated from the University of Toronto with a degree in Economics & Business Administration.
- President of Sabah Housing and Real Estate Developers Association (SHAREDA).
- President of The United Sabah Sze Yip Association.
- Deputy President of The United Society of Guangdong Province Association Sabah.
- Secretary General of Huang Clan Association Sabah.
- 2nd Vice President of The Federation of Chinese Association Sabah.